Overview of ADHRM in brief
The human resource issues facing today’s business owners and managers. You do not always have the expertise to deal with the many employee relationship issues you face, and yet you will be expected to make decisions that are both effective and legal. This Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management will walk you through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview; discuss orientation; and cover some issues that arise after the hiring process (such as diversity issues, compensation, and discipline).
Total Credits: 75
Module 1 – HR Training for the Non HR Managers (12 Credits)
Module 2 – Employee Dispute Resolution (8 Credits)
Module 3 – Talent Management (11 Credits)
Module 4 – Conducting Effective Performance Reviews (7 Credits)
Module 5 – Conflict Resolution (8 Credits)
Module 6 – Anger Management (9 Credits)
Module 7 – Manifestation of Culture (4 Credits)
Module 8 – Cultural Competencies (4 Credits)
Module 9 – Cross Culture Communication (4 Credits)
Module 10 – Cross Culture Negotiation Strategies (4 Credits)
Module 11 – Culture Adjustments (4 Credits)
The Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management (ADHRM) is valid for life
Who will be awarding the qualification?
The Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management (ADHRM) is jointly certificated by GAQM and ASIQUAL (The Hard Copy Certificate is printed on secure certificate paper)
What is the level of this qualification?
Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management (ADHRM) has been benchmarked using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework level descriptors at Level 7 with 75 Credits
Duration of E-Learning
Mode of Learning
Pre-requisite for Diploma
Diplomas offered by the GAQM/ASIQUAL have a mandatory course completion requirement; once you are done with the E-Course you can take your exam at the nearest Authorized Testing Center. Once the candidate completes the E-Course they will receive a GAQM Learner ID. This ID is required at the time of scheduling an exam at Pearson Vue Testing Centers.
Mode of Exam
Exams are online based and are available via Pearson Vue Testing Centers across the globe
The exam comprises of 100 questions out of which the candidate needs to score 75% (75 out of 100 correct) to pass.
Duration of Exam
The total duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)
No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam at Pearson Vue Test Center.
Retaking of Exam
1) If a Candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
2) The exam can be taken any number of times.
Taking the Exam
1) You will get credits only if you pass the exam.
2) Exams can be taken separately (one at a time) and in any sequence to earn a Diploma.
3) You may retake the exam as often as necessary.
1) The Premium Package contains an E-Course valid for 40 days and E-Voucher(s) which will be valid across all the Pearson Vue Testing Centers and a Hard Copy Certificate will be shipped to your mailing address if you achieve the qualifying score in the exam
2) Candidates who are holding the Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM) Certification can apply for the Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management (ADHRM) by paying a fee of 150 USD.
It usually takes eight (8) weeks for the hard copy to be delivered to the postal address